Re: NFC: Re: THE LIST/survey

On Thu, 6 May 1999, robert a rice wrote:

> Good idea but we need to have ways to access these resources , how does a
> fishing camp ask for a NFC speaker ? For that Matter how does anyone get
> a NFC speaker except for me No one in the nFC does much public
> speaking....

	I have given enough lectures as a teaching assistant to
be able to handle talking for an hour about fish to kids. Give me
an audience and something I like to talk about and a couple of hours
notice and I'll be more than glad to ...

	Of course, I presume we are talking kids and not a professional
audience here. :-)

Sajjad
--
Sajjad Lateef                         <http://www.eecs.uic.edu/~slateef>