NFC: Joe Tomelleri Prints ONLINE Pass this on to interested parties

The NFC now has a  online Joe Tommeleri store for those interested in his
fine artwork. It currently has 25 8X10 different species prints avaliable
for just 18$ delivered. An over  7 dollar discount from retail
prices.There is a excellent selection of darters and Now Joe's NEW Killie
Prints too. We will be adding large troutprints , field guides and other
species as time allows. You can use your credit cards to order right
online, get a discount  and still get service direct from Joe Himself. A
% of every sale goes right back to the NFC and helps us Help our native
fishes. So please visit Joe's Store at the website below !!!

Robert Rice
Help Preserve our Aquatic Heritage join the NFC
Check out our Exotic Removal Program and Breeders Program at our website
website  http://nativefish.interspeed.net/