NFC: 15 ponds....

I found a Hardware store going out of the pond Bussines all their ponds
were 10$ I bought 15 of them from 250 gallons down to 50 gallon peanut
shaped ones ...Any reccomendations on how to work 16 Ponds into my new as
yet unknown Yard..>I also have a 16 X 12' Liner I bought at a garage sale
still in the box....:)

Anyone live near Gainesville Fl need some ponds :)

Robert Rice
Help Preserve our Aquatic Heritage join the NFC
Check out our Exotic Removal Program and Breeders Program at our website
website  http://nativefish.interspeed.net/