Re: NFC: Recent Collecting Trip Account, Virginia, Kentucky

In a message dated 4/25/99 3:25:40 PM US Central Standard Time,
mbinkley at earthling_net writes:

<< Here are some web pages on a collecting trip in March to Virginia and
Kentucky -

 http://members.xoom.com/pikeminnow/virg99/index.htm

 Please let me know if you have any trouble viewing these pages.  I also
 welcome any comments or suggestions.

 Enjoy!        >>

Mark:

Enjoy I did!   It must have been a relaxing, great trip.  I could almost
smell the water and feel my feet getting wet.

How did you get those great underwater photos of the darters?

Chuck