Re: NFC: Build a better mousetrap....

My first thought is that it might be a water shrew instead of a mouse. They
look a lot alike but a shrew is not a rodent but an insectivore. They are
very high strung and must eat almost constantly. Shrews are kinda like a
mouse with a high performance engine. They also have a poisonous bite. I
don't know if the poison will harm humans but it does hurt (experience). They
are related to moles.

                                                                      Moon