Re: NFC: Trapping Tips.

I always had good luck using a big chunk of Spam.  My theory is that the
combination of meaty, sweet, salty, spicy, and oily flavors is too much
to resist.  If the Spam wasn't gone by the time I checked the trap, I
was sure to stumble upon a feeding frenzy that would remind me of a
scene from that Piranha movie.  Bologna, hot dogs, or raw bacon also
worked for me (same concept as Spam).

The catfood can with holes in it, mentioned by Mr. McClurg, sounds like
an excellent idea.  I'd think a can of tuna rigged the same way would
also be worth a try.

Christian C. Burke
http://home.att.net/~cburke.fish-head
mailto:cburke.fish-head at worldnet_att.net

Follow-Ups: References: