NFC: Re: NANFA-- Wounds

From:           	"Jeremy Carroll" <<eagle at on-net_net>

To:             	<<nanfa at aquaria_net>

Copies to:      	<<nfc at actwin_com>

Subject:        	NANFA-- Wounds

Date sent:      	Sun, 11 Apr 1999 20:33:54 -0500

Send reply to:  	nanfa at aquaria_net

<FontFamily><param>Times New Roman</param>One of my Irr. Sharks has a something that looks like a scratch under his
head next to his gill.Anybody know what this is? I figured that it was just
a scratch from him darting around when startled but I want another
opinion

Most likely that is what it is.

.Also he has a little dot on his tail that isnt white but it looks almost
transperant in color.I have stuck some Ultra Shield in but should I also
add some maracide to? Thanks.

I don't know what UltraShield is, but if it's anything like StressCoat I
spurn such products.  Maracide isn't a bad idea.  It will help prevent
opportunistic infection.

<nofill>
Prost,

Martin

Greater American Freshwater Fishes Resource Site (GAFFeRs):  http://www.localink4.com/~archimedes/

"Fie on thee, fellow!  Whence come these fishes?" - Scheherazade

"Any fish with good teeth is liable to use them." - Wm. T. Innes