Re: NFC: American Flagfish, Jordenella floridae - Aquarium Temperature

I keep mine 70-88 the seem to spawn based more on food than anything
else.....

On Tue, 13 Apr 1999 13:30:45 -0800 "Hemsath, Gay"
<GHemsath at alascom_att.com> writes:

>Need / Want info
>Reference:  American Flagfish, Jordenella floridae - Aquarium
>Temperature
>What are the aquarium temperature range required for keeping /
>maintaining the American Flagfish, Jordenella floridae ?
>What is the aquarium temperature range required for breeding the
>American Flagfish, Jordenella floridae ?
>What is the aquarium temperature range required for the hatching and
>raising American Flagfish, Jordenella floridae fry ?
>Any and all other helpful hints / suggestions are more than welcome
>!!!
>Thank you
>Gay
>Ghemsath at alascom_att.com

Robert Rice
Help Preserve our Aquatic Heritage join the NFC
Check out our Exotic Removal Program and Breeders Program at our website
website  http://nativefish.interspeed.net/