NFC: Breeders Club.......

Hello,

The breeders club is off to a good start successfully breeding 2 unusual
and undocumented native species. The Fundulus Cingulatus and the sailfin
shiner !

Well now we need some help. We seek donations or trades of more species.
Including but not limited to the pupfishes, madtoms, unusuall
livebearers,pygmy sunnies, small sunfish.darters and others.....respond
to me at robertrice at juno_com or theduuz at aol_com with your submissions.

We are happy to take on projects that include fish from central america
and other threatened areas !

Robert Rice
Help Preserve our Aquatic Heritage join the NFC
Check out our Exotic Removal Program and Breeders Program at our website
website  http://nativefish.interspeed.net/