NFC: Re: Re:Re: any Mexican Cyprinella out there and about

  You know every time I open one of these messages I hope to find out
something about some natives I know very little about, the Mexican
minnows. Yet I find the subject line is the only thing remotely related
to Native North American Fish.  I wouldn't mind seeing this topic killed
unless there actually is some info about North American Fish.

-> >I agree they are nice little guys...till they grow past 40 cm mark.
-> >Have you seen any full grown or half grown one yet [compare to P.
-> >sanitwongsi and other species]?

-> Yes I have.

-> jeremy