NFC: Breeders Club sale.....

looks like the Breeders club will be having its first fish sale soon.
Species avaliable will include the pink lemonade killie, sailfin shiners
, heterandria and others...So if you are thinking odf stocking your tank
with some nice natives here is a chance to do so and support the
nFC.......Details to come in the next few weeks....

Robert Rice
Help Preserve our Aquatic Heritage join the NFC
Check out our Exotic Removal Program and Breeders Program at our website
website  http://nativefish.interspeed.net/