Re: NFC: Hepl ROBERT PLEASE

>Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 16:35:25 -0500
>From: robert a rice <robertrice at juno_com>
>To: NFCbreeders at actwin_com,
>    nfc at actwin_com
>Subject: Help ME PLEASE
>
>Hi Guys I need help with an Adopt a Tank Project...we need fish of the
>following types in small numbers.....Southern redbelly dace, Blackside
>darters, logperch and Norther Killies native to Ohio...Thanks !!
>
>Robert Rice

Is that the one Bill Flynn was working on?  If that's you Bill, why don't
you make a trip down here and we'll go hunt up some fish.  I also have P
erythrogaster in abundance, some F notatus, one P maculata and maybe a
couple logperch if they haven't been eaten by the sunnies.  I also know
places where all those can be caught with varying frequency.

Mark Binkley
Columbus Ohio USA          <))><
mbinkley at earthling_net