Re: NFC: Hepl ROBERT PLEASE (fwd)

Its for a public Library in Warrern the SRBD would be great 6 or so
....if the log perch are huge no thanks and the notatus would be great
also.....What do we need to do to get you to ship some ?

>Robert I have logperch and SRBD from Ohio now and I can get Fundulus
>notatus, if that is what you mean by northern killies.  The Fundulus
>diaphanus are protected.  I may have one blackside darter, not
>sure....how many fish do you want?
>
>BTW the logperch are absolutely huge.

Robert Rice
Help Preserve our Aquatic Heritage join the NFC
Check out our Exotic Removal Program and Breeders Program at our website
website  http://nativefish.interspeed.net/