NFC: ssff/nfc thank you

I want to thank all my friends on the two email list in this message for
all their kind words and thoughts in this past week.  It was a hard time
for the family when grandpa died, but it was also a relief since he was in
so much pain.  Thank you all for your prayers and messages of condolence.
I wish I could thank each one of you individually, but there were just too
many.  It's good to know a person has such friends as you all.

Luke McClurg