NFC: Fish Wish List changes

Due to complaints to JUNO about my posting of the Fish Wish List in the
following groups Rec.Aquaria, NFC at actwin_com I can no longer post the
fish wish list anywhere except on the fwl newsgroup. I am sorry for the
inconvience but as they say all it takes is one and in this case it did.
So if youd like to recieve the FWL please join the FWL email list wich is
a low volume list exclusilvly for obtaining fish for the home pond
aquarium, public zoo, etc....Thank You and to subscribe to the Fishwish
list send an email to majordomo at actwin_com with the message subscribe FWL

Robert Rice
Help Preserve our Aquatic Heritage join the NFC
Check out our Exotic Removal Program and Breeders Program at our website
website  http://nativefish.interspeed.net/