Re: NFC: cingulatus vs auroguttatus

No they recently have been seperated as different species.....

On Sat, 3 Apr 1999 18:31:03 -0600 (CST) Sajjad Lateef <sajjad at uic_edu>
writes:

>	Are Fundulus cingulatus and Fundulus auroguttatus the same
>fish? Auroguttatus is rare (or endangered or something :) in Georgia.
>
>http://www.gwf.org/library/profish.htm
>
>Thanks
>Sajjad
>--
>Sajjad Lateef
><http://www.eecs.uic.edu/~slateef>
>sajjad at acm_org      Please Visit NFC:
><http://nativefish.interspeed.net>
>ICQ# 13114451       AIM id: sajjadlate         PGP public key on
>request

Robert Rice
Help Preserve our Aquatic Heritage join the NFC
Check out our Exotic Removal Program and Breeders Program at our website
website  http://nativefish.interspeed.net/