Re: NFC: trip

In a message dated 4/2/99 6:40:34 PM US Central Standard Time,
klaus.schoening at jungle_org writes:

<<  Yeah not too far, I am in Cincinnati, Ohio and I have never collected in
 WV though I did a little in Virginia.  Mark Binkley would like to meet
 up with you too, he lives in Columbus, Ohio.  >>

Hey Klaus:

I am in Indianapolis and my Mom is near Versailles, Indiana not far from
Cincinatti.  I'll be doing some collecting down there soon.  Maybe we can
collect together some time.  I have family in Ross, Ohio if I need to send
the night.

Chuck Church