Re: NFC: trip

-> I'll in a little township about an hours drive from Parkersburg called
-> Romance, I'll still be able to read my mails every week or so. are
-> you close to that?

->                                                                Moon
Yeah not too far, I am in Cincinnati, Ohio and I have never collected in
WV though I did a little in Virginia.  Mark Binkley would like to meet
up with you too, he lives in Columbus, Ohio.   I was thinking of going
after some mountain dace near Blacksburg, Virginia.  Does that sound
like something you would be interested in.  I can make it to logan in
about 4.5 hours so your place would prolly be about the same.

Klaus :)