NFC: AUCTION TIME Again !!!

     Well, It's time for another E-Auction !!! We're going to try out a few changes this time in the hopes of having a smoother running Auction and hopefully having better performance in getting the material out once the Auction is over. I hope we can have some fun along the way also...
    First off, The Auction will be moving to the FWList starting with the NEXT auction after this one. This is being done to reduce some of the traffic on the NFC list and also put the sales from the auctioned materials on an appropriate list.. Discussion of the material can and should be done on the NFC list BUT starting with the next auction, if you want to BID on any item, it will have to be done on the FWList or to me. Bids will be taken on the FWList, to me at dakota at startext_com   and the NFC List in that order.
As before, the high bid will be the winning bid and in the case of more than one high bid, the earliest posted to me will be deemed the winning bid.
    Bid on any item you like, but please remember that some items are being auctioned in lots that will not be broken up !!!
Also, some of these Items may be purchased by Credit Card thru the NFC site. Contact Robert Rice if you have any questions about Credit Card Orders only....
                       *********Item1.*****************
The Lenny Bruce Originals- A greatest hits of the Late lenny Bruce
   includes skits like Religions Inc. ,Adolph Hitler and the M.C.A etc,

The Neville Brothers Live on Planet Earth an almost greatest hits album
   recorded in New Orleans,

The 77's - An Alternative Christian Music Band of high Popularity...Very
   Hard Rockish.
                      Minimum Bid-- $6.00

           ********Item2:********
The Eurythmics greatest hits: all the standards from this group

Charlie Daniels --America I Believe In You--

Red Hot Chili Peppers -What Hits- A semi best of type album.
                      Minimum Bid --$6.00

          **********Item3*********************

10 Blue-Spotted Sunfish from Daryl Roche
              Minimum Bid --$25.00

           **********Item 4********************

TFH "Exotic Trop. Fishes"  supplements nos. 1-24 plus index
   in original plastic wrap and TFH slipcase. Excellent + condition.

TFH, "Turtles", Church, 1963, PB, good condition.

DATZ, "Zuchterkniffe1" ( Care tips ?  ), German,
   Nachstedt and Tusche,
       PB, Excellent cond.
                  Minimum Bid --$25.00

            ************Item 5*************

FAMA "A Net Full of Natives" Tom Baugh, PB, 1980 excellent  cond.

DATZ, "Barblinge Und ihre Verwandten" (Barbs and their relatives),
   Ladiges, German, PB, excellent cond.

Aquarium Systems, "Butterflyfishes of the World Vol. 2",
   Allen, Hrd Bound, 1979, Excellent ++ Cond. w/ original paper sleeve.
                    Minimum Bid $20.00

              ***********Item 6****************
Innes Publishing Co. ""Exotic Aquarium Fishes", Innes, 1956,
  Hrd Bound, Excellent ++ Condition.

TFH, "Catfish", Emmens and Axelrod, 1968, PB, fair condition.

TFH, "Nothobranchius", Jubb, 1981, Hrd Bound, Good condition

TFH "Breeding Killifishes", Ostrow, 1981,  Hrd. Bound, Good + condition.

Kernan, "Der Fische in der Landschaft"  (Fish in their Localities/ habitats?),
German, Ladiges, 1984, PB, excellent + cond.
                                               Minimum Bid $25.00

                     *********Item 7 *************

MIT Press, "The Aquarium Encyclopedia" Sterba, 1986, Hrd.
Bound.  Excellent + Condition (slight tearing on orig. paper sleeve )

DATZ, "Farbfrohe Kaltwaserfische", (Colorful Coldwater fish)
German,   Lehman, 1984, PB, Excellent cond.

Longman, "Freshwater Fish of Britain and Europe" Longman Nature Guides,
  1987, Small Book w/ plastic cover slip, Excellent + Condition.

Mondofair, "Gift Tiere" (Poisonous Animals- Dart Frogs, etc.) German,
   Kundert and Spira,
    Hrd Bound, Excellent Cond.
                            Minimum Bid $25.00

                ****************Item 8*********************

1 Box of natives from Luke McClurg
    To include: Orangethroat Darters
                     Slender Madtoms
                     Red Shiners (no more that 6)
                     Misc. fishes from Kansas and/or Missouri.

Minimum 18 fish per box.  All fish will be   _MY CHOICE_.
                               Minimum Bid $20.00

                 ***************Item 9 ******************

1 Box of natives from Luke McClurg
    To include: Orangethroat Darters
                     Slender Madtoms
                     Red Shiners (no more that 6)
                     Misc. fishes from Kansas and/or Missouri.

Minimum 18 fish per box.  All fish will be   _MY CHOICE_.
  If I can get more, I will....
                               Minimum Bid $20.00
                    *************Item 10 *************
1 - 2lb. can of Worms
   Same as the ones from the last auction !!
    These Retail for $29.00
                               Minimum Bid $15.00
O.k... That is what is up for the auction this month....I have spoken to all those who have graciously donated this
stuff to the NFC Auction and everything here is at or well below half-price....The Auction will officially  begin on -
  Wednesday  March 31st,1999  at  6:00 p.m. CST  and run until Wednesday  April 14th,1999 at 12:00 Midnight !!!
Folks , Please remember to send your bids to me  dakota at startext_com and the appropriate list !!!! Thanks & Have FUN !!!
Charles Anderton
Auction Administrator
Ft.Worth, Texas