NFC: Telephone SCAM (Off-Topic, but important)

FYI item that I got at work - decided to post it to the NFC list to keep
everyone on the list from getting fleeced by this scam.  We need to keep
our personal funds for important stuff, like collecting native fish
!!!!!!!

NOT
>>press 90# for ANYONE.  The GTE Security Department requested I share
this
>>information with others. PLEASE pass this on to everyone you know.  If
>>you have mailing lists
>and/or
>>newsletters from organizations you are connected with, I encourage you
>>pass on this information to them, too.
>>
>Kimberly Cynewski
>BFGoodrich Aerospace
>(802) 877-4452
>
>Kcynewsk at aisvt_bfg.com

Dwight D. Moody, Secretary/Treasurer
Native Fish Conservancy, Inc.
PO Box 226
East Montpelier VT  05651-0226

The Native Fish Conservancy, Inc. is a nonproft corporation under the
laws of the State of Vermont and has been recognized as a tax-exempt
organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.

Telephone: 802-476-0685 (home), 802-241-3482 (work)

Personal mail address:      P.O. Box 214
                                        East Montpelier VT  05651-0214

Fish shipment delivery address:

                          12 Wellington Street
                          Barre VT  05641