Re: NFC: keeping it cool/projects updates.....rr is back/gone

I built one once out of a dorm fridge some silicone and clear plastic
tubing was still working when i sold it...BTW I am back on the list for
today...wanted to email bomb the list with some articles :) And let folks
know the flier is out and the next one is almost done ...and the website
is looking good and that the NFC has been invited to cowrite a position
paper with International rivers Network on dam decommissioning ...and
finallt the Adopt a tank thing is ggrowing nicley...:) Back to lurker
mode.....

On Thu, 25 Mar 1999 19:34:13 EST Phylesis at aol_com writes:
>I have an office refrigerator and was wondering if I could use it to
>create a
>chiller by running tubing in a coil into it and back out into the
>tank. Anyone
>try this before? Could I use copper for the tubing or is that a nono
>for the
>water? If not plastic or copper, any suggestions on what might work?
>Daryl

Robert Rice
Help Preserve our Aquatic Heritage join the NFC
Check out our Exotic Removal Program and Breeders Program at our website
website  http://nativefish.interspeed.net/