NFC: Collecting invitation : MS/AL

Hello all,

I am tentatively planning a collecting trip the weekend of April 3/4,
for NANFA/NFC members in my region.  We will be going near
Yazoo City, MS (not far from Jackson).  Added bonus:  we will also
be fossil collecting!  A friend of mine who is a retired geologist is
clueing me in on some good fossil sites.  Hopefully I'll get a chance
to check 'em out before the trip.

Anyway, those of you who live in MS and AL are welcome.  Just let
me know ASAP if you are interested.  I need to know which day is
best, or if you want to spread it out into the whole weekend.

Prost,

Martin

Greater American Freshwater Fishes Resource Site (GAFFeRs):  http://www.localink4.com/~archimedes/

"Fie on thee, fellow!  Whence come these fishes?" - Scheherazade

"Any fish with good teeth is liable to use them." - Wm. T. Innes