Re: NFC: e-mail

The lake and the two fish were real, I just checked on them in my garage
minutes ago. I'm betting on pike of some kind. The lake looks like an old
meteor impact site.  The tank I put them in has lots of plants and H. formosa
if they can survive the pH drop and temperature change they should do well. If
I had to bet, I'd bet on an isolated population of redfin pickerel. I hope to
find out who owns it and get permission to paddle a small boat around in it.

                                                             Moon