Re: NFC: e-mail

In a message dated 3/10/99 4:35:34 PM US Central Standard Time,
Moontanman at aol_com writes:

<< If I have sent anyone an e-mail today that made no sense or was
inflammatory
 please excuse my behavior. I am taking some new pain pills and I passed out
at
 the computer and I don't remember sending a lot of what sent before that I am
 very sorry if I stepped on any one toes >>

Seriously, hope you feel better and get better Michael.  Bet a lot of others
feel the same way.

Whadaya think guys?  Cancel the contract we put out on him?  :)

Chuck Church
Indianapolis, Indiana USA