NFC: lakes

I have found a natural 2 acre lake with no gambusias! Lots of hair grass and
algae grow around the edge but I could find no trace of damnbusias, or any
other fish for that matter. I really wasn't equipped to do any real fish
hunting but their were no schools of damnbusias along the edge like every
other Lake I have ever seen. The water was dark as coffee and the whole lake
was ringed by cypress trees. I did some minor sampling but came up with no
fish. I am making plans to go back better equipped to see what I can catch.

                                                                 Moon