NFC: Rivulus marmoratus

This is for general info with respect to the several inquiries I've had for
this species. I have not yet found out whether or not it is protected under
state or federal law, but am working on it. It is not available until I get
word either way. Perhaps someone out there knows.
Daryl

Rivulus marmoratus
Mangrove Rivulus
Species of Special Concern
Some authors put in synonomy with Rivulus ocellatus. If so, this species
occurs from southern florida thru the west indies to northern south america.
In florida, it ranges (in coastal locations) from Indian River County and
Melbourne area in Brevard County, then a gap to Dade County and into the keys,
up the west coast almost to Ft Meyers.