NFC: Exxon Valdez has hit my tanks

Just kidding but I woke up this morning to an oil slick in one of my 180
gallon tanks and the water in the cascade system was opaque. So I drained
the system all 300 gallons ( 120 in the cascade system) and scrubbed the
tanks. After refilling I noticed on the surface of the main tank a thin
layer of oil. So I have yet to hook up the cascade or reintroduce the fish.
Without having to drain the tank again does anyone know of something that I
can use to skim the oil off or remove it ?

Thanks
Ron
The One Who Walks Two Paths