NFC: NFC Photo Gallery

Hi all,

	Just a quick update regarding the photo gallery on the website. We
now have 264 distinct species listed in the gallery with more than one
image for most species. Also, more than 50 new species are in the process
of being listed. That should be done slowly over the next few weeks.

	A general request for all of you: If you notice any errors in the
gallery (misspelt words, misidentification, old taxonomic IDs, etc.),
please let me know. I'd like to keep the gallery as accurate as possible.
As the saying goes, many eyes make short work of spotting errors (or bugs,
fish, birds, whatever :)

	Thank you.

Sajjad
--