NFC: Auction

     I was doing some surfing and came across a website that will
auction about anything. The site is http://www.ebay.com. This is a site
that is one big auction going on all the time. There is quite a bit of
aquarium items being sold. I was wondering if we might want to auction
some things off for the organization. This would give us a lot more
exposure than just the members at large. Might even bring some new
members in. Because of the size the bidding can be hectic. What do you
all think?

     A fish addict,
       BillF

  P.S. Where was everybody for chatting last weekend. Me, myself, and I
had a great discussion. :-)