NFC: Re: NFC NOW TAKES CREDIT CARDS......

NFC HAS CREDIT CARD CAPABILITYS>>>>>>

I just finished signing us up for credit card capabilities on the
website. As soon as Things get set up on the site you will be able to
Join the nFC , buy Auction items, Tommelrri Prints all with a CC !!!
DETAILS TO FOLLOW

On Thu, 25 Feb 1999 11:54:52 -0400 mbinkley at earthling_net (Mark Binkley)
writes:
>Brine Shrimp Direct gift certificates 2- 50$
>

>I bid $35 for one.
>

>Mark Binkley
>Columbus Ohio USA          <))><
>mbinkley at earthling_net

Robert Rice
Help Preserve our Aquatic Heritage join the NFC
email us at NFC at actwin_com or  Sunfishtalk at listbot_com
website  http://nativefish.interspeed.net/