Re: NFC: ilyodon furcidens

>Hey fishheads,   I am looking for info on this fish.  I picked up a breeding
>colony of these, and I am searching for any and all info I can get.  It is
>sorely lacking on the web.  I know its a mexican goodied livebearer, but
>thats all I know. Is this fish endangered?  Its dorsal is set way back, and
>the tail is kind of large, so I'm figuring it comes from streams? Thanks a
>million,  Ron

Ron,

If you join the list below, and post your question there, you should be
able to get more than satisfactory answers to any questions you have about
Ilyodon furcidens.  Or come out to the ALA meeting May 14-16.  See -
http://petsforum.com/ala/

Welcome to the livebearers mailing list!

you can send mail to <Majordomo at aquaria_net> with the following

    subscribe livebearers

or from another account, besides (your email):

    subscribe livebearers (your email)

list itself) send email to <owner-livebearers at aquaria_net> .
to contact a human.

Mark Binkley
Columbus Ohio USA          <))><
mbinkley at earthling_net