No Subject

Simply Natives
Supplying NA Natives for the home and Public Aquarium.

Thanks for Inquiring about our Native Fishes. Please keep in mind that
breeding and collecting of NA Natives is a specialty market. As such
supply varies seasonally. We are a small group of collectors and
breeders, so if your first choice is not available we will contact you to
discuss alternate choices.We are fully licensed and typically ship fish
on Mondays using Priority mail. If you have a specific non listed species
you are looking for drop us a note. Our collectors often collect the
unusual in small quantities thus they do not make it to our list. We
accept checks and Money orders only at this point but will soon take
credit cards. Shipping and box charge is 15$ per box with a 15 fish
minimum on retail orders. We do not guarantee live delivery but strive to
provide quality fish at a good price. A typical order will include a 10%
overage to allow for  any casualties. We rarely lose any fish.  And do
not cash your check until your order is shipped To place an order send
your $$ and order to robert rice 2213 Prytania Circle Navarre Fl 32566
If you'd like to see photos of some of these unique fishes check out the
Native Fish conservancy website at http://nativefish.interspeed.net and
look at their gallery. We are also working on fixing melanistic and
unusual color strains of fish ask us for details about your particular
fish of interest. Bottom line is if you are looking for something in
particular ask and be patient!
RETAIL PRICELIST SPECIES SIZE PRICE
IA= Immediately available SA=Sporatically Available

NATIVES
Fundulus Escambia SA No common Name
Fundulus Cingulatus 5.99 ea, Pink Lemonade Killie SA
Enneacanthus Obesus $5.00 Ea Blackbanded Sunfish SA
Leptolucania Ommatta 3.00 ea. Lemon Killie SA
Etheostoma Spectabile  3.00  ea Orangethroat darter  SA
P. Signipinnus 3.00 ea Flagfin shiner  IA
P. Hysolopterus 3.00 ea Sailfin Shiner  IA
Enneacanthus gloriosus IA 5.00 ea Bluespotted Sunfish
Elassoma evergladei SA 5.00 ea Everglades Pygmy Sunfish
Etheostoma fusiforme IA 3.00 ea Swamp Darter
Heterandria formosa IA 3.00 ea Least Killifish
Jordenella floridae SA 3.00 ea Flagfish
Lucania goodei IA 3.00 ea Bluefin Killifish
Fundulus chrysotus IA 3.00 ea Golden Topminnow
Fundulus confluentus SA 4.00 ea. Marsh Killifish
Noturus gyrinus SA 4.50 ea.Tadpole Madtom

Glass Shrimp IM 3.00 dozen
Dwarf Crayfish IM 2.50 ea.

Plants IM 2.00 bunch
50.00 box of approx. 125 mixed
10 Fish minimum order, 15.00 per box shipping and handling

WHOLESALE PRICELIST  Avaliability Changes But The Following are generally
avaliable all Year !

Flagfin Shiners P . Siggnipinnus
Sailfin Shiners : P. Hipsolopteris
Enneacanthus gloriosus IA 3.00 ea
Bluespotted Sunfish
Elassoma evergladei SA 3.50 ea
Everglades Pygmy Sunfish
Etheostoma fusiforme IA 2.00 ea
Swamp Darter
Heterandria formosa IA 2.00 ea
Least Killifish
Peocilia latipinna IA 1.50 ea
Sailfin Molly (females only)
Jordenella floridae SA 2.00 ea
Flagfish
Lucania goodei IA 2.00 ea
Bluefin Killifish
Fundulus chrysoyus IA 2.00 ea
Golden Topminnow
Noturus gyrinus SA 3.00 ea
Tadpole Madtom

Grass Shrimp 2.00 dozen
Dwarf Crayfish 1.50 ea.

50 fish minimum on all wholesale orders, any combination
$20.00 shipping and handling Priority One U.S. Mial orders over 100, call
for shipping costs and arrangements. We can ship air frieght cargo

Robert Rice
Help Preserve our Aquatic Heritage join the NFC
email us at NFC at actwin_com or  Sunfishtalk at listbot_com
website  http://nativefish.interspeed.net/

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]