Re: NFC: American Flagfish, Jordenella floridae

The American Flagfish is a bit terrtitorially and a serious fin
nipper....They would hold there own against the Kribs but would hurt most
everything else ...Mainly tear up their fins....

Hope this helps.....

On Sat, 20 Feb 1999 12:59:43 -0900 "Hemsath, Gay"
<GHemsath at alascom_att.com> writes:
>Need / Want info
>
>Reference;  American Flagfish, Jordenella floridae - Compatibility
>
>What are the possible consequences of keeping two to three, American
>Flagfish, Jordenella floridae in a 90 gallon with 2 pair of Kribs, 4
>Ottos, 3 Neons, two large (41/2" body dia) Angel fish ?
>
>Gay
>Ghemsath at alascom_att.com <mailto:Ghemsath at alascom_att.com>

Robert Rice
Help Preserve our Aquatic Heritage join the NFC
email us at NFC at actwin_com or  Sunfishtalk at listbot_com
website  http://nativefish.interspeed.net/

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]