NFC: Fish Book

I've been speaking with the people in the New York DEC.  They have a
book,
Inland Fishes of NY by C. Lavette Smith available for $16.15, normally
around $29.

I just ordered my copy today, but thought I would pass the info on for
all the book collectors out there.  It sounds pretty good; I think each
species has a distribution map with data from sampling by the author and
earlier data from the state.  The state biologists use it as their
bible.

Send your check to

NY DEC
License Sales
Rm 151
50 Wolf Rd
Albany, NY
12233-4790

Does anyone have a copy and could they provide more info on it?  One of
the people said the editing wasn't the best so there are some mistakes.
This is about all I know.

Dave