Re: NFC: Fish Food

My wife is Air  FOrce and on one extended collecting trip I took
MRE's....never again I was stopped up for a week :0

On Wed, 17 Feb 1999 15:19:48 -0700 Tony <z966349 at niu_edu> writes:
>> Most flake food is the
>> equivalent of military meals ready to eat or mre's to us military
>> folks/dependents. While they may meet our basic nutritional
>requirements
>> they are so unpalatable that you might as well starve as to have to
>live
>> on them full time.
>
>I_liked_MREs.

Robert Rice
Help Preserve our Aquatic Heritage join the NFC
email us at NFC at actwin_com or  Sunfishtalk at listbot_com
website  http://nativefish.interspeed.net/

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]