Re: NFC: ONtopic Id question : P

I catch ghost shrimp with gold stripes, I think we may be dealing with several
closely related species. I wish they were about 1.5 times as big, I have often
thought about the possibility of breeding them for size. a three inch gold
striped shrimp would be impressive. I've never seen a lavender shrimp, How
closely does it resemble the other ghost shrimp physically?

                                                                            Mo
on