Re: NFC:sexing sunfish

-> Try this method.
->   The urol genital opening( the two holes where "poop" and eggs or sperm
-> are realeased) is the place to look on over three inch fish.  Males the
-> two holes are the same size, females will have one hole considerably
-> larger than the other so eggs can fit out.  This method takes a little
-> pratice, as I honed my skill when filleting fish for food.  Now that
-> I am familiar with this, I am 99% right with most species of fish.
-> Smaller fish are hard to tell 'cause the openings are so small. Ray

 Thanks I used to use this method on cichlids and it works very well.  I
will give it a try.