NFC: Re: NFC Subscription.

Actually, Norm

I believe Dave Hall volunteered a won Subscription to your cousin or
Nephew that you had taken collecting. I asked several times for an
address and never recieved one.As Far as I know and please correct me If
I am wrong you never joined the NFC.

Im sorry if you feel you have been slighted in some way. It was not
intentional. we sent the Flier to over 2,000 people we thought would be
interested in the NFC. With the harsh history of things with the current
NANFA BOD and myself and other NFC leaders we chose not to forward Fliers
to NANFA BOD members.

If you'd like a complimetory issue please send ME your address etc. TIA

Robert Rice
Help Preserve our Aquatic Heritage join the NFC
email us at NFC at actwin_com or  Sunfishtalk at listbot_com
website  http://nativefish.interspeed.net/