From: D. Martin Moore <archimedes at master_localink4.com>
To: nfc at actwin_com <nfc at actwin_com>
Date: Tuesday, February 02, 1999 7:51 PM
Subject: NFC: Next auction: hot item!

> The actually high bidder for this was, in fact, Sajjad, who bid $30 plus
> shipping.  Martin will have to let him know how much the shipping cost
>  for this item is so he can remit a check for the full amount.

Shipping is free, cuz Sajjad's my BUD :-)

For the next auction, I have many supplements to the looseleaf
edition of Exotic Tropical Fishes.  Should I auction these as a lot,
or singly?  They are supplements 1-20, plus the index.  Start
warming up your checkbooks, guys!  I will probably stipulate a
minimum bid on this item.

Prost,

Martin

Greater American Freshwater Fishes Resource Site (GAFFeRs):
http://www.localink4.com/~archimedes/

"Fie on thee, fellow!  Whence come these fishes?" - Scheherazade

"Any fish with good teeth is liable to use them." - Wm. T. Innes