Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 08:02:18 -0600
From: robert a rice <robertrice at juno_com>
To: Killietrader at listbot_com,
    nfc at actwin_com,
    FISHWISHLIST at listbot_com
Subject: Im back.....

NATIVE FISH WISH LIST

If you want your ad to be added or deleted to/from the wish list drop
me a note to robertrice at juno_com or Join the Fishwishlist at listbot_com
 This list is provided as service  to interested parties and email lists
.I accept NO responsibility  for any bad trades or illegal actions
resulting from contacts made on this list. Deadbeat traders will be
kicked off the list. All parties are expected to act in good faith and
follow all applicable laws. (I just type the list folks ) All ads subject
to rejection solely at my discretion. This list is not affiliated with
any organization and may be reposted in it's entirety without my
permission.

Robert Rice
2213 Prytania Circle, Navarre, FL 32566 Email: robertrice at juno_com.
HAS  FOR SALE OR TRADE LIMITED QUANTITIES
Flagfin Shiners, Sailfin shiners various Pygmy Sunfish,
Bluespotted Sunfish, orangethroat darters , Dollar Sunfish, Fundulus
chrysotus, Bluefin Killie, Florida Flagfish , oddball Fundulus and many
other southeastern
species. Just 3$ a fish plus 10$ shipping. Special orders and requests
taken check on Prices and availability. For Instance Hire me by the day ,
1/2 day to collect for you ! Prices going up at after the First of the
year so order now !

John Brill- 61 Brookside Ave. Livingstone, NJ  07039
Phone # (973) 533-1397
HAS FOR TRADE: Enneacanthus chaetodon , E.gloriosus , E.
obesus, Umbra pygmaea , Aphredoderus sayanus (Pirate Perch
very rare in NJ) , Etheostoma fusiforme , Fundulus heteroclitus ,
Cyprinidon variegatus ovinus , Lucania parva, Syngnathus fuscus, Mendina
beryllina and many other Atlantic
coastal plain and estuarine species. WANTS: Lota lota , Archoplites
interrupts, Hiodon spp. ,  Aplodinotus cycleptus, Ictiobus and other
sucker species, or anything else I haven't had before. Write or call
first; all correspondence  answered. Some recent bad experiences with
deadbeat traders.  Only   interested in hearing from people who are
serious about trading and willing to reciprocate.

Bill Voiers, 96 Angle St. PO Box 388 , Eureka Springs, AR
72632 Phone #: (501) 253-9558,  Fax #: (501) 253-9558.
HAS FOR TRADE: Etheostoma juliae, E. euzonum and other
Arkansas native darters (excluding E. moorei) for any
species of Nothonotus, excluding E. rufilineatum .

Tim Wolfe -2911 Belle Aire Blvd. Theodore, AL 36582
Phone #: (334) 973-2524.
HAS FOR TRADE: Flagfin shiners, sailfin shiners, Elassoma
species, many others. ALSO HAS: tropicals including angels,
guppies , Corydoras  catfish for trade. WANTS : Various  darters and
Carolina shiners for breeding program.

Ray Katula - w 1545 Spring Coulee Road, Genoa Wis. 54632 (608) 689-2726
Has for sale/trade: Highline Carpsuckers, Spotted Suckers ,Flame Chubs,
Southern Redbelly Dace Redside Dace. Ask me about terms.
Wants: Ashy Darter , Tri Color Shiner, Bluebreast Darter , Variegated
darter ,

Bill Ballard- 6811 Moss Oaks Lane, Elberta, AL 36530.
Phone #: (334) 987-1112.
HAS FOR TRADE: many fresh and saltwater coastal species,
including bluespotted sunfish, dollar sunfish, flagfin shiners,
broadstripe  shiners, F. chrysotus, F. cingulatus, F. notatus, pygmy
sunfishes and  others.

Bruce Scott 520 East Lake Hazel Road, Merdin ID 83642. Email:
br0630 at aol_com
HAS: dwarf crayfish (Cambarellus shufeldtii).
WANTS: Notropis lutrensis, Etheostoma nigrum, Noturus leptacanthus,
Heterandria Formosa, any Elassoma species,  prairie crayfish (Procambarus
gracilis).

Ron Romigh 604 Allen Avenue, Monaca, PA 15061-1606. Phone #: (412)
775-6112. Email: rromigh at ccia_com.
WANTS TO BUY: Lucania goodei, F. Zebrinus ,colorful breedable darters, E.
evergladi, E. okeefenokee, E.boelkei , E. okatie, E.spring ,  Ennecanthus
obesus, E.chaetodon , Lepomis marginatus,  L. humilus and L. symmetricus.

Tyson Lagillandaie, 8483 Blue Lake Dr., San Diego, CA 92119
Phone #:  (619) 462-1643. Email tysontl at aol_com
HAS FOR SALE: Captive raised F1 Longear Sunfish (Kansas
subspecies - (they are the beautiful subspecies as seen in Robert Rice's
TFH articles), $3.00 per fish plus shipping or will trade for other
Lepomis species. Has Blackworms avaliable 12$ a pound plus shipping for
fish customers only.

Andrew Borgia, P.O Box 4346, Key West, FL 33041 Phone # (305) 294-8739.
 Email noturus2 at aol_com
HAS FOR TRADE:  A great variety of marine specimens and
inverts for trade, also has some Key West herps for trade.  WANTS:
Interested in a great variety of North American species for a private
preserved collection.

DWIGHT D. MOODY P.O. Box 214, East Montpelier, VT  05651
Phone #: home - (802)476-0685; work (802)241-3482. Email
address:dwightmoody at hotmail_com HAS: Hetandria Formosa for sale or trade.
ALSO HAS OR CAN GET: a wide variety of Vermont species between mid-April
and the end of November, including Fundulus diaphanous,  northern
Redbelly
dace , slimy sculpins ,trout-perch, burbot, various minnows, catfish,
shiners, etc.

John Laurent, P.O. Box 1018, Bartow, FL 33831
Email: jfranklaurent at msn_com WANTS: I am interested in buying and
rearing
information on the Following species: Blue nose shiners, red shiners,
pygmy Sunfish, flagfin & sailfin shiners, blue spotted sunfish, Orange
spotted sunfish, and rainbow darters. HAS: For Commercial sale Shovelnose
sturgeon , Florida gar others

Michael Hissom 2124 Van Buren St. Wilmington NC 28401 910-763-0350
e-mail Moontanman at aol_com Wants:  mudpuppies (dwarf or regular), sirens
(dwarf), madtoms, atydid shrimp, large amphipods, large isopods and other
freshwater crustaceans.  rainbow darters
Have: Freshwater flounders, sleeper gobies, swamp darters, pirate perch,
Blue spotted sunfish, ghost shrimp. Various
saltwater fish, killies, mudminnows, pipe fish, baby sharks, hermit
crabs,
sand dollars, sea urchins, starfish

Darryl Roche 425 NE Ave Ft Lauderdale Florida 33301 , email
phylesis at aol_com has for sale bluefin Killies , Bluespot Sunfish,
Heterandria Formosa, Pygmy Sunfish,  Florida Flagfish,  wild caught
Cichlid , dollar sunfish and many other south Florida species for sale
check with me on prices and availability. My availability changes from
week
to week and I often run GREAT blowout  specials. I take personal checks
and specialize in Aquarium club auctions and Public Aquarium Displays.
Many Plants avaliable to interested parties 50$ for a box of
approximately
125 plants of my choice based on availability.. On vacation in Florida ?
Hire me to take you Cichlid/native fish collecting at very reasonable
Rates . I follow all state and federal regulations. Drop me a note all
mail
answered.

David Schleser 310 Appian Way, Dallas, TX 75216
214-943-2025natimg at flash_netHave: For trade only! Heterandria Formosa, E.
Chaetodon (limited, pond raised), F. Trysts (split to black speckled
form; pond raised).Can get periodically: Cyprinella lutrensis, Lepomis
symmetricus, L. marginatus and others. Wanted: Fundulus lineolatus (rosy
nosed form from S. Georgia), troutperch.

Ray Suydam - email : raysuy at webtv_net ,  Long Island NY
Wants :Colorful Daces- Minnows-Plants. Has for trade asst. exotic
killifish custom spawning mops- shipping boxes.  Serious replies only.

R.W.Wolff email : choupiqu at wctc_net
Has: central mudminnow, brook stickleback, northern Redbelly and
finescale
dace, tadpole madam, and Iowa darter, captive bred; Heterandria Formosa,
dollar sunfish 'Louisiana' limited supplies.
Wants: elassomas, especially zonatum from northern North Carolina. Need
location data  to keep track of variations in populations.
Will not ship fish until spring-contact me now for arrangements.

Dan McMonigle, 3896 Boston Rd., Brunswick, OH 44212-1262, ph#440-238-8336
email Mcdaphnia at aol_com : Have for sale or trade: Very productive Daphnia
strain Russian origin. Has no dormant period -year round production.
Sticklebacks and darters seasonally available. Gambusia hobrooki strain
that has almost all spotted males, limited quantities.

Josh Wiegert Email: Wiegerj at paulsmiths_edu, Paul Smiths College Box 1294,
Paul
Smiths, NY 12970 (Sept-Mid Dec, Jan-May. e-mail for address outside of
this): Wants : ANY Darters, esp. Riffle and Twig Spawners.  Willing to
trade for anything else.  Has (or can get): Wide variety of plants.  Some
small perch.  E. olmstedi, E. nigrum, some tropicals, esp. Cichlid.

Bruce Bernard: Email : bruce_bernard at yahoo_com WANTED: Olympic
Mudminnows. Buy or trade for killies, native or exotic.

M. W. Myers, D.V.M. - M & M Aquatics   ccmyers1 at erols_com WANTS TO BUY :
40 to 50 Texas Cichlid ranging from 4 inches to 8 inches in length and
sexable. Need 20 males and females between 4 and 6 inches and 20 above 6
inches. Let me know prices and availability. This is for a behavioral
research project.

Robert Rice
Help Preserve our Aquatic Heritage join the NFC
email us at NFC at actwin_com or  Sunfishtalk at listbot_com
website  http://nativefish.interspeed.net/