NFC: feeder fish as a vector for disease

 I never feed guppies because almost all the guppies i see in the
petshops are sick.  If you keep them in brackish water then they do
fine, but i doubt you would not do that for your sculpins.  They die of
that and sometimes they just begin turning white.  As a result i think
other forms of live food are preferable.

-> Whatever this disease is, its progression is very fast.  The time
-> between onset of symptoms and death seems to be less than 12 hours.
-> About two months ago, I had another sculpin die from a similar
-> disease, except that time the fish's nose seemed to have swollen
-> also.