Re: NFC: Re: Amano

I can't stand the pressure! I'll take photos! Actually I seem to have lost
track of a whole roll. If you can be partially satisfied with a description,
right now it looks pretty rough. I still haven't been able to get any water
tupelo seeds (Nyssa aquatica) and I've lost track of the pond apple seeds,
lost of the plants I had in the greenhouse destined for this tank have died.
The cypress haven't let me down, they have started to show signs of sprouting.
It'll come together, its a smaller tank than I wanted to start with but I had
to come to grips with my health problems. I will send some photos, but will
everyone think it's just mediocre? We'll see, like I said before I'm doing it
to please me, everything else is gravy.

                                                                         Moon