Re: NFC: Re: Amano

Dakota wrote:

> Hey Moon ---  I'd like to see your tanks.....Probably not as "pretty" as those "sculpted" tanks but I'm sure closer to real life !!!

I agree.  I for one would like to see more pictures of your tank.  What a great idea; talk about original.  I'm sure you're right; there
are some snobs out there that think their way of decorating or filling a tank is the best and anything else is beneath them.

As long as the major principles to keeping healthy fish are followed, I'm not too concerned or troubled by how it is decorated.  I do
have my preferences with biotopes and planted tanks being at the top.

Keep us posted as to your results.

Dave