RE: NFC: Longfin Albino Oscar

>I dont know if anyone would excommunicate you **LOL**. Almost everyone loves
>an oscar as long as they are in a tank not a water way. I know my redtail
>cat thinks they are completely tasty. **LOL**. Been thinking about cooking
>one up with onions myself (Any good recipes?)

Hey, great!  Now we're talking about South American Redtail cats!  I've
heard they're pretty tasty too!  :)  My brother has a 14" redtail he's
promised me.  Haven't decided yet whether to eat it or feed my extra oscars
to it.  :)

Mark Binkley
Columbus Ohio USA          <))><
mbinkley at earthling_net