RE: NFC: Rosy reds

Mark Binkley
Columbus Ohio USA          <))><
mbinkley at earthling_net

->Hey, that's interesting.  Are you doing this on your own or are you in
->someone's employ?

So far this is my own , though I might decide to go for another Ph.D..

-> I suppose you know that oscars do not require live food.

I have two 200 gallon test tanks one using commercial pellets and the other
using live foods that are gut loaded. I am almost at the 3 moth mark where I
will weigh and measure them. Though I , just from observation that the live
fed ones are about a third larger. also the seem to be thicker.

Ron

Follow-Ups: References: