Re: NFC: Mysid Shrimp

-> -> Don't these also go by the name of Freshwater shrimp or Scuds?  Th
-> -> planted in mountain lakes as food for trout, which grow like
-> -> footballs in some of the more productive lakes.

-> If you want to see a picture of a scud go to the following addie.... you
-> too Moon, i hope you can find it :)
->  http://www.brainerd.net/~liveaqua/aquarium.html

->  scuds are Hallelujah or Gammer us.  The scud pictured is a Gammer us in
-> both cases.  The other one is just the same pic flipped 180 ala axelrod.
->  Hyallela look the same as Gammerus but are a lot smaller.

->  Klaus

haha I guess I hit the wrong button on my spell checker those should be
Hyallela instead of Hallelujah and Gammerus instead of Gammer us.