Re: NFC: Mysid Shrimp

This is a very good source for the frozen shrimp.  The people who operate the
business are very cooperative.  I use the shrimp to feed my seahorses,
Hippocampus erectus and pipefish, Syngnathus fuscus.  Traditionally, H.
erectus is a finicky eater, but they love the shrimp.  When I go up to the
tank first thing in the morning, they rush to the corner where I feed them.

The shrimp are expensive, but I also use them to feed my freshwater natives
on occassion especially to entice a stubborn eater.  Once they eat the
mysids, I switch them to a less expensive food.

Dave