NFC: Winter Blues

  What's everyone else up to out
-> there?

 Not too much at the moment.  I was going to go catch some Fundulus but
it looks like I might need Noah's arc to get it done.

Last month I brought back a plant from Tennessee that is doing well in
my plant tank.  I need an id, if mark binkley is willing I can send him
a pic for people to look at and see if they can give me a positive id.
I also came back with a Potamageton type that looks like gayi that is
not doing as well in that tank but is doing ok in another tank and I
brought back a Ludwigia species that has taken root and is growing
slowly.

My flame chubs appear to be acting like its breeding season, so who
knows, that would be awesome to get them going.