Re: NFC: First 1999 NFC Online Auction Items - 2nd Update

-> Thusday morning E-auction update.  Note that only the high bids are
-> listed, so if you want one of the items, you will have to outbid the
-> competition !

-> BTW, yesterday I accessed Mike Reed Enterprises' website
-> (http://www.mreed.com/).  They sell frozen foods, flake foods and live
-> foods from their website and also advertise in the major fish mags.  I
-> noted that they sell the same 2 lb lots of redworms which are up for bid
-> in the NFC E-auction (about 2000 worms in 2 lbs), which can also be used
-> for composting of food scraps for recycling purposes.  However, they
-> charge FORTY BUCKS ($40) bucks for the same amount of worms, and
-> shipping charges are extra.  All four of the current bids are only half
-> price of the retail value of the worms, so bidders might want to
-> consider upping the ante a bit.

-> Bids recorded as of 9:00 am 01/21/99.  Please note that the lot content
-> is somewhat different than Robert's original posting, so feel free to
-> submit revised bids in accordance with the lots described below.
-> Remember that only the highest bids get the item(s) !!!!
-> >
-> >
-> >>From: "Dwight Moody" <dwightmoody at hotmail_com>
-> >>To: nfc at actwin_com, nanfa at aquaria_net
-> >>Subject: NFC: First 1999 NFC Online Auction Items
-> >>Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 13:27:11 PST
-> >>Mime-Version: 1.0
-> >>Content-Type: text/plain
-> >>Sender: owner-nfc at actwin_com
-> >>Reply-To: nfc at actwin_com
-> >>
-> >>Robert Rice has designated me as the contact for the current NFC
-> >>auction, the first of the year.  Starts now, ends Sunday, January 24.
-> >>Winning bids will be announced on January 25, 1999.  For items where
-> >>there is more than one, the highest bidders will be the winning bids.
-> >>For the worms, which have 4 packages, the highest 4 bids will be the
-> >>recipients.
-> >>
-> >>Item List:
-> >>
-> #1: FOUR ITEMS:  (4)  I bid $25

-> #2: ONE ITEM: 1/2 day of Robert's time collecting - about 50 fish.
-> Retail value: $150

I bid $55

Klaus