Re: NFC: More on Crayfish.

Date sent:      	Mon, 18 Jan 1999 01:37:35 -0500
From:           	"Christian D. Reynolds" <piscator at bayside_net>
To:             	"nfc at actwin_com" <nfc at actwin_com>
Subject:        	NFC: More on Crayfish.
Send reply to:  	nfc at actwin_com

> I had just aquired 2 electric blue crayfish from the local pet store
<snip>

Yeah, I think these guys are way cool.  I had some that spawned.
The females carried the eggs for what seems like weeks.  I never
saw any of the larvae that hatched.  I don't know what happened to
'em.  My biggest problem is keeping the adults from being eaten.

Prost,

Martin

Greater American Freshwater Fishes Resource Site (GAFFeRs):  http://www.localink4.com/~archimedes/

"Fie on thee, fellow!  Whence come these fishes?" - Scheherazade

"Any fish with good teeth is liable to use them." - Wm. T. Innes